Presents The "Logging, Construction, Trucking & Heavy Equipment Expo"
Thursday, February 20, to Saturday, February 22, 2014
Lane County Convention Center and Fairgrounds
Headquarters Hotel - Eugene Hilton
Eugene, Oregon USA
Call 541-342-2000 for room reservations
The 2014 Oregon Logging Conference will celebrate our 76th Anniversary. Every year manufacturers and dealers around the world exhibit the latest technology at the largest inside and outside equipment show west of the Mississippi. Plan to attend the "power packed" educational opportunities including; keynote speaker, What's New In Logging panel session, business seminars and outside hands-on training seminars. Earn as many as 10 professional logger credits in just two days when attending the program and seminar sessions! CLICK HERE to download the 2014 OLC Program and Registration Packet.
- NEW!! Registered Companies Will Receive 2 Credits Toward Their Professional Logger Certifications for Attending the Equipment Show!
- The 2014 Oregon Logging Conference Registration Details will be posted soon.
- Participate in hands-on training seminars.
- NEW! Wednesday at the Eugene Hilton - Stewardship Contract Seminar presented by USFS (see program page for details)
- Earn up to 10 professional logger credits / 8 SAF-CFE credits.
- View the latest technology in logging and construction equipment on display inside and outside at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
- Network and socialize with forestry professionals from around the world.
- Plan to enter the 5th Annual Log Loader Competition - Friday and NOW! on Saturday of the Conference.
- Largest Logging Equipment Show West of the Mississippi!
The Oregon Logging Conference Foundation is now accepting Scholarship Applications - CLICK HERE to download the 2014-2015 OLC application and details.
"The Oregon Logging Conference is packed with unique opportunities for forestry professionals to network and learn more about their trade. The 2014 conference will certainly live up to its reputation as being the best logging, construction, trucking and heavy equipment shows west of the Mississippi."
—Milt Moran, 2014 OLC President