2013 OLC - GUESS THE LOAD CONTEST WINNER
ROB MACMILLAN OF MONTESANO, WASHINGTON Click for details
Reserve these Dates for 2014:
76th OLC Presents The "Logging, Construction, Trucking & Heavy Equipment Expo"
Thursday, February 20, to Saturday, February 22, 2014
Lane County Convention Center and Fairgrounds
Headquarters Hotel - Eugene Hilton
Eugene, Oregon USA
Call 541-342-2000 for room reservations
The 2014 Oregon Logging Conference will celebrate our 76th Anniversary. Every year manufacturers and dealers around the world exhibit the latest technology at the largest inside and outside equipment show west of the Mississippi. Plan to attend the "power packed" educational opportunities including; keynote speaker, What's New In Logging panel session, business seminars and outside hands-on training seminars. Earn as many as 11 professional logger credits in just two days when attending the program and seminar sessions!
- NEW!! Registered Companies Will Receive 2 Credits Toward Their Professional Logger Certifications for Attending the Equipment Show!
- The 2014 Oregon Logging Conference Registration Details will be posted soon.
- Participate in hands-on training seminars.
- NEW! Selected hands-on training seminars will be held on Saturday morning.
- Earn up to 11 professional logger credits / 8 SAF-CFE credits.
- View the latest technology in logging and construction equipment on display inside and outside at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
- Network and socialize with forestry professionals from around the world.
- Plan to enter the 5th Annual Log Loader Competition - Friday and NOW! on Saturday of the Conference.
- Largest Logging Equipment Show West of the Mississippi!
The OLC is now accepting Scholarship Applications - Click here to download the 2013-2014 OLC application and details.
"The Oregon Logging Conference is packed with unique opportunities for forestry professionals to network and learn more about their trade. The 2014 conference will certainly live up to its reputation as being the best logging, construction, trucking and heavy equipment shows west of the Mississippi."
—Milt Moran, 2014 OLC President