Click here for Guess The Load Results
The 78th Annual "Logging, Construction, Trucking & Heavy Equipment Expo"
Thursday, February 25th to Saturday, February 27th, 2016
Lane County Convention Center and Fairgrounds
Headquarters Hotel - Eugene Hilton
Eugene, Oregon USA
Call 541-342-2000 for room reservations
Plan to attend the 2016 Oregon Logging Conference as we celebrate our 78th Anniversary. This year's theme will be "Reaching New Heights with Forest Products". Every year manufacturers and dealers around the world exhibit the latest technology at the largest inside and outside equipment show west of the Mississippi. Plan to attend the "power packed" educational opportunities including; keynote speaker, What's New In Logging panel session, business seminars and outside hands-on training seminars. Earn as many as 10 professional logger credits in just two days when attending the program and seminar sessions!
- NEW!! Registered Companies Will Receive 2 Credits Toward Their Professional Logger Certifications for Attending the Equipment Show!
- The 2016 Oregon Logging Conference Registration Details will be posted soon.
- Participate in hands-on training seminars
- Earn up to 10 professional logger credits / 8 SAF-CFE credits.
- View the latest technology in logging and construction equipment on display inside and outside at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
- Network and socialize with forestry professionals from around the world.
- Plan to enter the 7th Annual Log Loader Competition - Friday and Saturday of the Conference.
- Largest Logging Equipment Show West of the Mississippi!
- Equipment Show Hours - Thursday & Friday 8am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 2pm
The Oregon Logging Conference Foundation is now accepting Scholarship Applications - CLICK HERE to download the 2015-2016 OLC application and details.
"The Oregon Logging Conference is packed with unique opportunities for forestry professionals to network and learn more about their trade. The 2016 conference will certainly live up to its reputation as being the best logging, construction, trucking and heavy equipment shows west of the Mississippi."
—Jeff Unger, 2016 OLC President